We officially found out on 11/12, althought we really knew before then. Justin got a test and I took it the morning of the 12th.
The results were very clear but it took Justin a few minutes to understand the complicated code, "I don't understand." :-) It was pretty early in the morning! Picture is not that great, but you get the idea.
We decided to wait to tell our family, and most people, until Christmas. What could be a more fun gift? It was still pretty early and we wanted to wait til we knew things were probably going well. Christmas would be the beginning of my 13th week, or the start of my second trimester. I ordered some great gifts for our families to help them figure out the big secret.
1 comment:
come on now...the "code" is hard to learn! ;) that's awesome brig! can't wait for more news!
PS. i can't decide on sex until you have a belly...then i have to see how you're "carrying!"
Post a Comment