Friday, May 8, 2009

32 weeks!!

So, think I have mainly solved the problem of having to sleep on the couch due to my aching hips. I picked up an old foam egg crate thing that I used on my college bed in undergrad (I had two mattresses and this 4" foam layer on my bed-I was like the Princess and the Pea!) from my parents' house. It is a little scary (things stick to the foam, it looks a little old and ratty) but it has allowed me enough cushion that I can sleep in my bed with my husband again!! Course I'm up 4 inches higher, but I am the Princess and the Pea (or is that Princess of "pee"?!).

We finally have a crib for Baby Y thanks to my friend Kim! And we have moved all our stored junk out of his room. I have washed all the clothes I got him from church yard sales and such and organized them by size in his little closet and dresser. Well, there are still a few things in the dresser drawers, but he won't need those for a while.

Here is preggo in front of some of the lovely roses in front of our home:

My lovely sisters in law are throwing a shower for Baby Y this weekend, so that will be a lot of fun and I'll post some pictures next week.

The Baby Y Show gets more and more interesting as he gets bigger. I can now really feel actual baby body parts moving around and pushing under my hand! It is wacky! I can't tell what things are really, not sure which way is up or down with him at this point, but it is pretty cool. Trying to get a video to share here. Maybe next week.

Still feeling good. Have hiked up Stone Mountain again and that was great. Still working out at the gym a few days a week. We have a lap pool now, so I'm enjoying doing that. I am running out of room in my stomach for food! Baby Y is taking up all available space that I can't eat much before I am totally stuffed! Was very sad not to be able finish my root beer float Wednesday night. :-)

1 comment:

A Day in the Life of Cait & Kyle said...

You look so beautiful!! Thanks for the updates. I look forward to them. I hope you will keep up this site after baby Y arrives. Love ya,
c
xoxo