I can't believe Colton is already 7 weeks old, but at the same time seems like he has been with us forever! Last week he started smiling at us and giggling some (and not just when falling asleep or passing gas, although that still happens!) which is SO adorable!!



Tummy Time:


Our newest issue is that Colton has no interest in taking naps at all. Unless it is on me, which is very productive. He fights SO hard to stay awake, he smacks himself in the face until he wakes up good, it is crazy! He gets about 2 15-30 minute naps a day at this point, not counting the fact that he usually snoozes through nursing. Poor thing is SO tired! But not cranky, he is such a good natured baby! I will say that once I finally get him to sleep at night he is sleeping 4-6 hours and then goes another 3-4 before getting up for the day. So that is keeping me semi-sane. No naps means I get little done during the day, but the dishes and laundry eventually get finished, piece by piece.


Tummy Time:
I call Colton my giant tiny baby as he is still so little but also seems huge each week! He is now 11 lbs. 11 oz!! Guess he isn't starving, despite latch issues! He is about 22 inches long now too. He is likely going to be a tall boy!
He is losing his baby hair and has some lighter hair coming in. Here is a good shot of the fun hair he currently has after I took off his shirt.
Our newest issue is that Colton has no interest in taking naps at all. Unless it is on me, which is very productive. He fights SO hard to stay awake, he smacks himself in the face until he wakes up good, it is crazy! He gets about 2 15-30 minute naps a day at this point, not counting the fact that he usually snoozes through nursing. Poor thing is SO tired! But not cranky, he is such a good natured baby! I will say that once I finally get him to sleep at night he is sleeping 4-6 hours and then goes another 3-4 before getting up for the day. So that is keeping me semi-sane. No naps means I get little done during the day, but the dishes and laundry eventually get finished, piece by piece.
Here is a cute video of Justin tickling his feet.
1 comment:
Colton is growing so fast. He is adorable. I can't wait to hold him again.
Celinda
Post a Comment