Yep, Colton is now 8 months old!! So crazy!! And on his eight month birthday he slammed his forehead into our entertainment center and got a nice bump on the head. It was a good smack on the edge so it actually almost broke the skin, but thankfully he survived just fine.
Well, you can't even hardly see it even when you enlarge the picture, but trust me it is there!!
Colton is very much trying to crawl and getting very frustrated in his attempts. I guess he really IS crawling (for about a month) but not the general way. I have read about babies doing a 'crab crawl' where they push off their arms instead of pulling and that results in a very annoyed baby moving backwards when he wants to go forward. He will try go get to us if he is sitting up and we are nearby and usually ends up falling over trying to get to us and he is also trying to pull up if he is sitting and you are standing! It is all very exciting and means we really need to do a little more babyproofing very soon!!
Colton LOVES taking a bath and he loves to see himself in this wacky bathtub mirror!
Fun after the bath!
So handsome!! Check out the work boots!!Love those beautiful eyes!!
Colton is doing great eating solid foods at daycare, but at home he still really isn't all that interested but is doing better each day. This past week we have been having MAJOR problems sleeping through the night and we are all like zombies. Hopefully he will get over this phase pretty quickly!!
Video of a chatty baby!Colton had this small bald spot on the back of his head when he was smaller and was on his back a lot. What is interesting is that the hair that has grown in there is much lighter than all the rest of his hair. It is almost white-blonde! Hard to see in a picture though, but I'll try to get on to show. Maybe it is a birth mark? Hopefully it will go away!!
I have a ton more pictures but I'll try to do another post for those so I can finally get this update up!!
1 comment:
Brig - He is so cute!!!! Hope you and yours are doing well. Do i miss DFCS - NOOOO . Do I miss you guys YES!!!! Hi to all.
Post a Comment