
He's a Heart breaker!!
Our amazing son Colton came into this world in July 2009 and now we are anticipating the arrival of his new brother in January 2013! We hope this site will serve as a way to share with family and friends our journey and joy with our new addition. We hope you will enjoy and post comments when you can! (Choose the anonymous identity if you want to comment and then you don't need to have password)
2 comments:
We loved Colton's Valentine's cards. I cannot believe how much he has grown and is doing now. I cannot wait to see all of you soon!
Love, Celinda
I think he's looking a lot like Justin!! Loving that cute outfit with the I love Poppa shirt and Bass Pro hat!! Ava had a pink Bass Pro shirt courtesy of Patrick and LOVED it! Happy Valentine's to y'all!
Post a Comment