Monday, January 12, 2009

15 Weeks and photos!!

Wow! 15 weeks (and 4 days) already!! Feeling good. No longer nauseous. The oddest side effect of pregnancy for me has been unnecessary belching. All the time really, but seems happen the most at night and when I'm trying to go to sleep. Very romantic. :-) Justin also reports that I am out-of-character snippy these days. I, of course, think he is exaggerating. :-)

Had a fun weekend, hiked up Stone Mountain, had a nice date night, did some "gender neutral" bargain baby shopping, and went shopping for a few things for our first winter trip to Yellowstone. Decided to try to make the trip we have been wanting to take for a few years now, before the baby arrives and before I'm too big to enjoy myself. Planning to hit the snowy wonderland mid-February. Very excited!

So here is the first belly shot. I'm pretty sure it is mostly chub that was already there that is being pushed out, but since I can no longer suck it in, I'll blame it on the baby.


Here are the first baby pics from my November appointment.



This is from my December appointment. Baby Y would not be still so this really looks like a whole lot of nothing:



And I wanted to share something funny I found when checking out the local hospitals while deciding where to have our baby. Neither hospital has someone in house that takes nursery photos, but they have a do-it-yourself option. Check out the baby photo kiosk:

Hee hee! Just wheel your baby up to the kiosk and an overhead camera can take their picture! Then you just email friends and family! You can also upload your own pictures at this kiosk. It is actually a really neat idea but seemed so funny to me when I found it. I can just see a line of new mothers, in their bathrobes, waiting in line with babies in bassinets to take pictures.

Hope you are all well!! More soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a new post I've been waiting. Love the pic of you and the ultrasound pics. So cool. Isn't this a great way to share your journey with everyone?? Love it. Hugs to you and Justin.
xoxo cait