Monday, February 9, 2009

And the results are in....

Well, the majority of voters were correct, including our 2 1/2 year old niece, Katy Grace, who voted last night over the phone:

It's a boy!!

Can't post the pics because I'm away from my scanner/printer and about to hit the sack before we fly out first thing Tuesday morning for Yellowstone!! Will get it up for everyone to see when we return next week.

We are so excited!! Makes it even more real now! Baby Y is a BOY!!!

Happy Valentines Day to all!! Pics of baby and our trip up next week, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Brigette & Justin,
I am so sorry for not contacting you sooner. CONGRAULATIONS!!!! I do think it will be a girl though, sorry Justin, Smile. I talked with Don and found the website with his help. Thank you for keeping in contact with us even though I failed to do the same. We love you.
Have a great time and give all my love and god bless. Bill & Mary Love P.S. I don't know if this site gives you my e-mail or not but it is marya3655@msn.com We will keep in touch for sure!!