22 Weeks Belly shot--huge belly shot out of nowhere! Now, if the area above and below the belly button would just even out, wouldn't be so oddly shaped. Nice frizzy, end of the work day hair too!
Justin says I am more 'moody' than usual, jumping to insanity very quickly some days over little things. Ruining a batch of our favorite cookies over the weekend (STILL don't know what happened!) demostrated his point apparently. I am trying not to be totally insane!
We had SNOW in GA over the weekend! It has been about 6 years since we got snow like this in our area, and Justin's siblings and dad didn't get much of anything and they live 2 hrs north of us. We actually had about 5 inches that is still sticking to the ground in our area. It was big fat, wet snow. Justin described it as clumps of wet toliet paper, which was exactly what it looked like! Aside from being out of power for almost 24 hours (thank goodness for our fireplace because we couldn't even get out of the driveway), it was nice and Brigette got a day and a 1/2 of snow days from work (the parking lot is still full of snow/ice at her office). Here are a few shots from our yard:
"Spencer" the Snowman also came to visit us. :-) Can still see the GA red clay in the snow on the second day.
Most recent pregancy food issue: Loving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Good for any meal of the day or a snack. Not that I never ate them before, but rarely and not nearly as often. Yummy!! Still wearing regular clothes, thank goodness for low rise pants!! But I did just buy my first pair of maternity pants as I doubt I can wear mine for much longer. Talk about a racket! Maternity pants are such a rip off, all they do is sew some stretchy material to the top and add about $25 to the cost. I'm too cheap for this! My mother got me a few shorts and some skirts she is going to make into maternity items for me-those were all under $5. :-) Thank goodness my mother is great with the sewing machine!!
We had an AMAZING time in Yellowstone the beginning of the month but I'll post those pictures later this week as I have to weed through the 500+ shots I took!! So stay tuned!



No comments:
Post a Comment