Thursday, April 9, 2009

28 weeks!!

Wow! Only 84 days to go!! I'm up 6 lbs total and got some good kudos from my doctor since apparently I will start gaining rapidly in the coming months and will really get huge. No gestational diabetes for me! And the lemon lime glucose drink was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. I am a smidgen anemic, so have to increase the iron, but other than that, all is well with Baby Y! He sure is a mover and a shaker! I really think he must be rearranging furniture in there because he is constantly on the go! He is most active on the right side, which is interesting. I went to a breast feeding class on Tuesday, which was great and very informative. Hopefully all will go well in that area but I was totally at a loss before the class so I'm glad I went!

Celebrated my birthday last weekend! Thanks for all the sweet cards and emails! Nice low key day (minus the communication snafu with my mother for meeting up for lunch!) and yummy homemade cake I got to take home from my mom.

Snowed again this week but back up to 73 degrees again today and the pollen is back to get us all. Everything is coated with the green/yellow tint of spring in Georgia. :-)

Here are the 28 week belly shots! One covered and one uncovered!


Still wearing my regular pants but I am cheating and using the rubber band extention trick I learned from my friend, Meaghan. I am still looking a little lopsized in the belly area, no good round belly for me yet but I blame that on Baby Y and his furniture arrangements.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

No comments: