Justin and I went to register for baby stuff this weekend. Thought it might be kind of fun. It was a disaster. We are just not shoppers and there was just SO MUCH STUFF to look at. I know that we don't need everything and we recognize that a lot of stuff is totally insane and unnecessary, but weeding through it all is exhausting! We must have spent at least 3.5 hrs at one store and just had to leave before we lost our minds. Then this morning I looked online at the reviews of some of the items we picked and apparently we tried out and liked some duds. 401 reviews on our stroller and it had only 2 of 5 stars. aghh!! I thought we could register at another store the same day we did this one but I was mistaken!! Will have to try again another day. We did get to enjoy dinner with Brigette's parents that night at Ted's Montana Grill and celebrate their 39th Wedding Anniversary! So the night ended well.


I've been sleeping on the couch. No, not because I'm in trouble with Justin, but because my hips ache no matter what I do when I sleep in our bed. I have about 6 pillows in the bed and it just doesn't help, so I'm alternating nights on the living room couch. So sad! :-( But Justin tucks me in and made me a nice fire last night to keep me toasty since it was down in the 30s again.
Have my gestational diabetes test this Friday. Whoo hoo. Looking forward to drinking the bottle of yucky stuff. What I enjoyed is that they gave me options of flavors. Lemon-lime? Orange? Fruit punch? Is any of that really going tomake it taste better?! I doubt it. Will let you know how it goes.
By the way, Baby Y is the size of a sock monkey this week, in case you were wondering. :-)
On a lighter note, my mother and I went to a church clothing sale last week and got way too many cute things for Baby Y. She even got a stroller for their house for $20. Score!
Speaking of too many cute things, the baby product I'm obsessed with and is totally unnecassry but awesome nonetheless, are these baby/toddler socks from http://www.trumpette.com/. Those of you who know me well know I love wacky socks myself, so I cannot help but love these socks. I love ALL of them (except the ones with golf tees on them), especially the mismatched ones. They can be found for cheaper on other websites, but they are still unnecessary regardless of cost. But SO CUTE!

I've been sleeping on the couch. No, not because I'm in trouble with Justin, but because my hips ache no matter what I do when I sleep in our bed. I have about 6 pillows in the bed and it just doesn't help, so I'm alternating nights on the living room couch. So sad! :-( But Justin tucks me in and made me a nice fire last night to keep me toasty since it was down in the 30s again.
Have my gestational diabetes test this Friday. Whoo hoo. Looking forward to drinking the bottle of yucky stuff. What I enjoyed is that they gave me options of flavors. Lemon-lime? Orange? Fruit punch? Is any of that really going tomake it taste better?! I doubt it. Will let you know how it goes.
By the way, Baby Y is the size of a sock monkey this week, in case you were wondering. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment