Baby Y is head down and moving like crazy! Wonder if he is ready to get out of there? Doctor says he is 6 lbs 7 oz currently and looking really good. I think I'm up about 1 more pound, but still doing good. Sleeping has become much more difficult, just uncomfortable everywhere I try to move. Feeling huge and uncomfortable, but only really at night. Although at the ultrasound today I got super nauseous and icky feeling having to lay flat--pushing on my vena cava vein, which is normal says doctor, but it felt awful. Apparenly lack of blood returning to my brain makes me feel weird...go figure. Ended up getting ultrasound goop all over my pants because I had to sit up quickly. No pictures from today as it was just measurements and such, but we did get to see his manly bits again so Baby BOY Y is certain.
Friday was my furlough and we had a good day out. We had maternity photos made and that was a lot of fun and also ran a few baby errands and had lunch. Here are a couple shots from the photo session and link to several more from the photographer's blog:



Here we are on top of Stone Mountain with 19 days left!! Will keep trying to hike up while I can, although really don't want to start labor on the mountain. Only good thing is if I make it to the top, there is a tram I could take down if needed. :-)


My sweet regional co-workers threw me a shower last week and we played some pretty funny games too.
Here are the "my water broke" babies, frozen in water, we had to try to free them:

Nicki's baby went flying over the railing and almost landed in the lake. She was very upset. :-)
He is almost free:

"Name that baby food" was a fun game too:

Candy bar diaper fun:


Some people did not enjoy game as much as others:

Three preggos in our unit:
And the countdown continues....
2 comments:
Oh I love the pregnant pictures! You look SO great! My favorite it the first one (although, I haven't looked at the link yet)!
Can't believe you're still hiking up Stone Mountain! That's awesome!
Fun baby games at the shower! Keep us posted!
The pictures are great. You look beautiful and Justin looks pretty good himself!! :)
Post a Comment