


Had my 39 week doctor's visit yesterday and he is not doing much in the way of making his way out. :-) Yet! He was doing the hokey pokey, moving every bit of his body all night the night before so I thought he might be trying to crawl out, but not yet! Maybe he really is listen to my pleas to wait til I get my work done (of which I have mostly done!) or our pleas to show up as a firecracker baby on the 4th. So we shall see!!
Still feeling good, just moving a little slower. Haven't been back to the mountain as it has just been too hot. I didn't even go to the gym this week, but that was more to do with working late to get things done at work than with being slow. :-)
Can't wait to meet Baby Y!! Will keep you posted!!
No comments:
Post a Comment