
Perhaps he has been listening to our request for him to make his arrival on the 4th!!
Have been feeling nauseous a few nights this week and one night my pregnancy bleching was so out of control I thought I might throw up or, at the very least, run off Justin for the night, but I survived! I think Baby Y has no room left and is smashing on my stomach when I try to eat dinner. Have had a little cramping one night but it was brief and hasn't returned. Doctor says baby is still looking good, just a little stubborn. I'm working today, off tomorrow. Have another appointment on Tuesday to make plans if he doesn't show up before then.
We'll keep you posted!! Keep your fingers crossing for Baby Y to come on his own, hopefully this weekend.
1 comment:
We are all patiently waiting for this exciting arrival!!! You need to eat some eggplant paremsan.:-)
Celinda and Rick
Post a Comment