Monday, July 6, 2009

40 weeks and 4 days and no signs of arrival!!

Just like a child to not listen to his parents!! Baby Y did not arrive on the 4th as hoped (and Happy Birthday to Caitlin by the way!!) nor has he made any indications he will be arriving any time soon! He is still active as ever and sometimes seems to be trying to come out of the top of my stomach, but does not want to follow directions. I have tried the old wives tales to try to get him out, but no luck. Even walked over a mile on Saturday night to watch fireworks, but gravity did not help!

Here is Brigette on the Fourth of July:



I am now quite tired and pretty uncomfortable generally. I am, however, at work today so that I can squeeze in one extra day of maternity leave. If Baby Y does not show up on his own today or tomorrow (which I really hope he does) I will be induced on Wednesday.

We will keep you posted!!

2 comments:

A Day in the Life of Cait & Kyle said...

OMG- Can't believe he'll be here tomorrow~~ Yeah. So happy. Can't wait to see his precious little face. Love u,
Caitlin

Meaghan said...

wait, what!?!? induced yesterday?!?! i'm so behind!! so, is there an update? what about live blogging?? justin...updates! we need updates!!!